Torklift International Legendary Lifetime Warranty Information
322 Railroad Ave N; Kent, WA 98032
Register your lifetime warranty and receive a free limited edition Torklift International hat. Send your receipt and warranty registration card and we will send you your free gift.
To Fax: Send copies of the warranty card and receipt to 253-854-8003
To Mail: Send to Torklift International 322 Railroad Ave N; Kent, WA 98032
Torklift requires proof of purchase for warranty claims, along with pictures of any defective product before issuing a replacement. Torklift will not accept claims on any product without proof of purchase, which can be faxed, emailed, or mailed to the information provided above.
Torklift warrants its hitches, custom hitch receivers, frame mounted tie downs, turnbuckles, bumpers and accessories (excluding wire harnesses which carry a 90 day warranty and the plastic components of the GlowGuide handrail carry a 1 year warranty) from date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the ownership life of the original consumer purchaser.
Torklift will replace free of charge any part which proves defective in material or workmanship when presented to Torklift.
- Transportation charges prepaid by purchaser, at the address above.
- This warranty is limited to defective parts replacement only.
- Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation or replacement, as well as incidental and conseqential damages connected therewith are excluded.
- This warranty does not include the finish or paint on our products. Rusting, cracking or peeling of the finish is also excluded.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Any damage to Torklift products as a result of misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or any use violative of instructions furnished by Torklift WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have rights which vary from state to state. With warranty service, you may be able to go to a small claims court, a state court or a federal district court.